Welcome to the Cartwright-Roblin CDC Official Page | stay up to date on local news + Events

Available Housing

BADGER CREEK LODGE has suites available for rent if you are 55+.  To view a suite, call Brent Pawich (204-529-2460), or to inquire about rental rates or for all other information, call Manitoba Housing (Portage la Prairie 1-866-440-4663). Stop in at the office for paper application forms.

SUNRISE APARTMENTS is accepting applications from Seniors who are looking for affordable rent, convenient location, 2 bedrooms in your suite. Contact Denton Barkman (204-529-2595) for more information.

Local agent, Arlene Klassen, has a variety of homes for sale within the Cartwright-Roblin Municipality.  Please visit her updated website at:  www.century21.ca/arlene.klassen or phone (204-529-2433, 204-523-6092) for more information.

Click here to view all properties for sale in Cartwright-Roblin Municipality, via the Realtor.ca website.

Undeveloped lots available for building! Located centrally in Cartwright, these lots have been subdivided along the old railroad track. Contact Cartwright-Roblin Municipality at (204) 529-2363.